Saturday, May 3, 2008

Only the Begning

The Old Tracker







And the new Mini Van

So Dave and I decided that we needed to get a bigger car than the Chevy tracker that I had. So we spent the week and went car shopping. The problem with the tracker is that the car seat and was so close to the other seats it would be uncomfortable to drive. We found a good deal on a 2007 Hyundai Entourage (yes a mini van). I was not to excited to buy a mini van but in all reality it will be so much easier with the kid and that way we will not have to buy a new car in a few years if we decided to have more kids (well at least not until we have to drive a van like John's) Not that I don't like the idea of fifteen seats but for me the mini van is a big step. So we got all the paper work together and arrange with North Town to trade in the tracker. I never realized how hard it is to say goodbye to a car. My tracker was a great little suv. So Wednesday night we picked up the new car. As we were going through the car prior to taking delivery we noticed a chip in the window. The sales rep said it would not be a problem to have it fixed. So we made an appointment for Friday to have it fixed.

1 comment:

KayStar said...

HA! I love the comment about Johns car, it is more like a 20 seater! Mini vans are fun, everyone i know that has them loves them, but yes, it does look like you HAD a cool SUV. but you will LOVE how easy it is to have a baby in a mini van. best of luck.
kay