Saturday, May 3, 2008

April

Most of April I spent getting ready for the baby to come. I did a lot of shopping and getting the house together for the baby. Most of the month was normal. My 23rd birthday was the 17th and Dave cooked me dinner and made me a cake. I even got birthday flowers. For my birthday present we got a laptop. I even got to order a cow skin for it. I think that it will be easier when I have to travel and being able to be on the computer anywhere in the house I am sure will come in handy when the baby gets here. My job even gave me a birthday present. They started construction on the roof to remove asbestos. The doctor pulled me out of work the day construction began. They wanted me to return to work for a week after they had finished but my doctor just kept me out. I can tell you that it is weird not having to work 40 hours a week. All this time and I still feel like I get nothing done. It will be fun though when the baby comes.

No comments: