Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Baby Adventure

As we all know the baby is late. I think that he is just scared after two car accidents to be a part of the real world. He is safer in mommy. He was estimated to come out the 17th but he held on for me so that I could graduate from NCCC. That was nice of him. So I went to the doctor today had he decided that it was time to make him come out even if he does not want to. 8pm we were told to go to the hospital so that they could start the process of inducing me. It is not looking like we are going to have the baby until late tomorrow but for now we are at the hospital. It would not be so bad but they had to stick me four times prior to getting the IV in my arm. Let me just say ouch! Other than that not much going on. I am sure that when he comes out tomorrow Dave will post pictures for everyone.

No comments: