Friday, August 24, 2007

The Ticket

So here is the ticket that cost $157.00 It is a funny story but still made me a bit mad. I was driving on the 288 north on a Sunday afternoon going to visit my dad. I had just got my car fixed because it would shake when I went over 60. That may have been my first mistake. I was going along with all the other traffic when I get pulled over. All the Virginia people were going just as fast as I was if not faster. I asked the cop why he chose me out of everyone that was speeding and he told me that I was guaranteed revenue because I would probably not come back to go to court to fight it. He did however also tell me that he was giving me a break because if I had been a Virginia resident I would have also had a charge for reckless driving. Oh well it happens but I still think he was wrong for singling me out. Damn rednecks picking on the yanks. Ha ha no really it was a bit expensive but it is one of those stories with a cost I guess.

No comments: