Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Great to be home

Vacation is always nice but coming home is better. So I decided that I was going to leave a day early so that I could have a day at home to relax and get everything done that I needed to. So I went to my dad's house Sunday night and spent the night. I was going to go visit my friend Chuck on Monday night but I decided to go home. So I left at eleven am. And I arrived home at about eleven thirty that night. A seven hour trip turned out to be twelve. I was taking my time and stopping at things that I found to be interesting all in the rain. It rained the whole twelve hours. So I was on my way and I missed an exit. I figured because I was going east I would run into a road that would take me north. I was sadly mistaken. So after being lost for about two hours I finally called my mom for directions. She was able to help and I found my way home. I can say that I never felt better to be home.

No comments: