Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back to school

Well it is indeed that time of year again. Back to school. I think that the hardest part is getting used to a new schedule. I am taking five classes. Two of which are online and three in school. I also have my internship this semester. I just got my placement today and I am doing it with the schools security department. It should be fun but I can also see it being a little boring. I guess I will see when it starts next week. It is such an easier schedule than I have taken before, but it is so close to the end of my degree that I think that I am ready to move on to the next school or step of the process. Well here goes I guess back to writing papers every week and my computer being my best friend. Some days I do not even want to turn it on.

No comments: